Google Analytics Tracker

Saturday 10 September 2011

Sarah & Ronnie's Wedding


This was the wedding that I was looking forward to shooting all summer!

Chelsea of CBR Photography once again, asked me to accompany her in being her right hand lady, in shooting this magical day.  The ceremony took place in Stanley Park's Rose Garden, with the reception following, at the Vancouver Aquarium.

The last time that I visited the Aquarium, was probably my grade 5 elementary school field trip, so I wasn't really sure what to expect.  It was simply magic.

We were invited downstairs to do a private photos session with the enchanting beluga whales and it took my breath away...

This was a shoot to remember.

Here are my favourite shots.

click on any photo to view entire album



















































































    Even the fish wanted a smooch!





No comments:

Post a Comment