Google Analytics Tracker

Monday 30 September 2013

Houseboating and Forest Adventures

I was so excited to return back to the Shushwap after two long years.  It reminded me why this is and will probably always be my favourite holiday.  I always enjoy being on the water, and what's better than having a new beach to check out every day and new hiking trails?

I spent most of the time away from my camera so I would be forced to relax and enjoy my time away.  From the few times that I did decide to pick it up, here are some photos that I took...

Enjoy!

One of my favourite albums this year and my summer music track:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2zWfxW60z0

click on any photo to view entire album










































































































No comments:

Post a Comment